We are open to collaborations also, if you have in idea or proposal - get in touch by email at email@example.com.
Why become a host?
Access to Muslim travellers: Reach new customers on a global scale you normally wouldn't through offline marketing, travel agents and your own website to increase your brand awareness and showcase your Muslim friendly tours and activities at undiscovered destinations.
Host community: As more halal-conscious travellers around the world are becoming aware of the services and facilities available, tour operators are now providing Muslim friendly tours and activities to cater to the previously under recognized Muslim customer market. Join the Halal Away Host community and be part of the growing Halal tourism sector.
Increase sales: We work hard to continuously promote your listings and increase your sales.
Connect directly with travellers: Connect and sell directly to customers without the need for a travel agent.
Host and Traveller review feature: Travelers rely on positive reviews and recommendations. Travelers can leave reviews of trips taken and Hosts can respond. Positive reviews will help increase your sales.
Host on your terms:You set a schedule that works for you, whether its daily, weekly or monthly.
Who are we looking for as a Host?
The ideal Host are those who share our values, mission and vision.
If you are passionate about sharing your local experience, community or neighborhood and enjoy meeting travellers from diverse backgrounds and cultures, then you are the type of Host we’re looking for.
Become a Host
1. Review Terms of Service: Read through our ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Become a Host' page to see if you meet our requirements to host with Halal Away.
2. Create your profile: Create your profile and add your Host details. (Note: Safari browser is not compatible with our website, please use Mozilla, Chrome or IE to signup for an account)
3. Submit for review: Halal Away will review your profile and send you a Host Applicant form to complete and we will review your application form.
4. Add Listing: If your application is approved, you can start
listing your tours/activities. If your listing meets our requirements we will
approve it and you can begin hosting.
5. Get bookings: After your listing is approved it will be published, and you can start to receive bookings.
Ready to join our Halal Away community? Sign up now as a Host. (Note: Safari browser is not compatible with our website, please use Mozilla, Chrome or IE to signup for an account)